From very small, the animals we generate a great attraction, to the extent that they become beings as dear as can be others. Today we will analyze the advantages of having a pet at home.
Longtime Companion, give us joy, companionship, affection but also give us health. It is shown that people who have pets tend to visit the doctor less, have better mood, less stress levels are more active and enjoy better mental health.
As the elderly or the disabled, children establish a special relationship with their pets. Smaller improve cognitive development in the company of an animal, they increase their self – esteem and learn to respect other living beings. In fact, we humans coexist with animals like cats and dogs thousands of years, being our inseparable companions, who give us safety, security, love and serenity.
Benefits of pet
They are countless advantages that give us pets, although I really should talk as a member of the family, because it really is what they are. Here we review some of the main benefits of having a pet:
– When you have an animal at home, you know he is not alone, with a partner, a friend, a brother with whom you can share your feelings, fears or any thought. Although not speak nor engage in a conversation with us, you know it’s there forever, that keeps us company. They are perfect, therefore, to reduce the feeling of loneliness that a person may have.
– We help to relate to other people and improve our physical condition .Especially when you have a dog, one assumes responsibility for walk your dog several times a day, not only to do their needs, without also for exercise and relate to other animals. In the end, also we who are walking in the company of our friend, so we are doing exercise and at the same time, meeting other pet owners.
– Dogs favor the development of children in our home. Living with pets stimulates the growth and development of children, also learn to respect other living beings and take responsibility.
– Pets are the best medicine for a hard day’s work, for those times when we are low morale, as always wake us with their games and occurrences one smile. And we know that laughter is one of the best medicines in the world.
– We learn to be responsible. Having a pet is wonderful for everything we’re talking about, but they also carry a number of responsibilities. Hence also help us understand how important their care.
As you can see there are many advantages of having a pet at home. Do you dare to have one?