The avocado is a fruit with many health benefits and beauty. So you can cook with it, and prepare a nourishing mask for a radiant skin. And the best part is that the avocado has properties to lose weight.
Although it is one of the fruits caloric, the truth is that it has oleic acid that is needed to satisfy hunger. And it has fiber, protein and fats monounsaturated good for the body, as is clear from a study published in the Medical News Today. When the body gets more of such fats and less saturated, it improves the production of insulin and control blood sugar and consequently serves to lose weight.
But the benefits of this tropical fruit also can be found in its high proportion of omega 9 that helps absorb vitamins and nutrients from other foods.
Here in this article, we show you eight features of Avocado:
- The Hass Avocado, the original name of avocado we all consume, is ideal because of its high content of good fats to the body. With it, you can replace other fats such as those containing the butter and mayonnaise.
- It helps to control cholesterol because of its monounsaturated fats, so you get a correct blood levels.
- If you use the avocado sauces instead of using prefabricated, you’re doing your dishes are healthier and original.
- To make a good choice you have to choose the one with more weight, no marks or bumps. If you touch it by the edges and is soft is that it is ready for consumption.
- An avocado has more than 20 vitamins and minerals and about 50 calories.
- To keep the best is that they are at room temperature in a paper bag. What You can look at every day is to not pass and lose their properties. A little trick is to put in the same bag a banana, an apple or a kiwi fruit to ripen faster.
- To cut it, it is better to do it in half, avoiding the bone. Then you can choose to take the inside with a spoon or cutting it squares with a knife. If you are in the right spot, the interior is nicely separated from the skin.
- The main vitamins it contains are E, A, B1, B2, B3, D, and C. and fewer minerals iron, phosphorus and magnesium, folic acid, niacin and biotin.