The fluid retention is a common problem due to lifestyle and eating habits wrong. We offer some home remedies in our health blog. It is desirable to try to remedy this problem by seeking medical help to rule out any serious condition such as a heart problem, kidney problem, liver or lung to name a few.
If medical tests are negative, then you have to think that fluid retention may be due to other causes, such as excessive salt and alcohol intake, hormonal imbalances or bad living habits and so you can use some home remedies simple, which are very effective in these cases.
Consider these home remedies for resolving cases of fluid retention:
– Consumes diuretic foods that help the body release more urine, as frequent urination, helps the body to release excess water and toxins, while lower blood pressure; These include fruits like blueberries , watermelon, grapes, pineapple, lemon and juniper berries, and vegetables and vegetables like squash, tomatoes, artichokes, asparagus, onions, leeks, cucumbers, leafy greens, beets, cabbage, Brussels sprouts , eggplant, celery, watercress, carrots and lettuce.
– Controls the amount of potassium in your body, as potassium deficiency can lead to water retention; besides causing edema and weight gain. Eat fruits such as bananas, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, apricots, melons, apples, peaches, oranges, avocados, melons and raisins, vegetables like watercress, spinach, peppers; plus mushrooms and sunflower seeds.
– Include in your diet a good amount of garlic, especially chews a couple of raw garlic morning fasting.
– Avoid possible in caffeine and alcohol, as only dehydrate you and make your situation worse retention.
– Drink of six to eight glasses of water to eliminate fluid retention and controls the color of your urine, as this must be clear.
– Reduce the salt in your diet as foods with a high sodium content can make you feel bloated and suffer from fluid retention and in the process provides more water to your bloodstream, increasing the weight of water the body, but also leads to other complications.
– Avoid canned foods, because they use more salt to make it tasty foods, and processed foods such as chips, salted nuts and especially food scrap.
– If you are a woman you have to consider reducing salt before your menstrual cycle each month as hormonal changes during this period lead to increased fluid retention.
What do you think these home remedies to treat fluid retention?